In order to ensure the safety of campers and staff, our 2020 camps will look a little different from last summer.
Following public health recommendations and the Province’s emergency orders, COVID-19 precautions and preparations will be in place to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Group sizes limited to 10 people or fewer – including counsellors
- Maintaining 2 metre physical distance from children/staff in other groups
- Temperature and wellness screening at morning drop-off
- Washing and sanitizing hands before and after visiting each activity.
- Scheduled washroom breaks
- The use of barriers in changerooms
- No meal program or cooking.
- Garden activities are still planned
- Masks will be worn when physical distance cannot be maintained