A “Good Sport” is someone who plays fair, accepts both victory and defeat and remains positive toward his or her teammates.
Good Sports, offered for children 6 to 12 yrs of age, is a different kind of sports camp. While our program includes instruction and skill development each day, the main focus of our program is game play and being a positive team player while having fun with friends.
We feel that by letting kids play together they can best experience the satisfaction of teamwork and what being a good sport really means.
Daily athletic programming includes:
- Two different sports each day; soccer, baseball, beach volleyball, floor hockey & basketball
- Free swim and instructional swim options
- Horseback riding
- Our garden program is wellness and nutrition based
- Earth programming involves hiking, mountain biking and exploration
Clothing and equipment required:
- Running shoes, extra socks
- Swimsuit, towel and flip flops
- Change of clothes, sweatshirt etc.
- A water bottle
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Week 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7, 8, 9 – $300/week
- Week 1 & 6 – $240/week